Case Study: Capital Fire
Capital Fire approached DPOM after experiencing a poor performing ad campaign. The clients brief required us to improve the level of conversions, increase profitability and reduce costs. After an initial audit of the account, we agreed that this was possible to achieve and we started by restructuring the campaigns.
Graph shows decrease in ad spend (blue line) and increase in conversions (red line)
Following on from a full detailed audit of the campaigns, we immediately set to work and restructured the campaigns. We identified Quality Score was a particular concern as it was negatively impacting ROI. We removed unprofitable elements (keywords and ads) and performed detailed competitor and keyword research before implementing a new approach.
178% Increase in Conversions
77% Decrease in Cost Per Conversion
38% Decrease in Ad Spend
52% Increase in Conversion Rate