8-Point Social Media Audit/Review
Complete the form to receive an 8-point social media audit for free. On receipt of your audit request, one of our social media managers will perform a detailed audit of your current social media activities.
Our audit will provide you with detailed information about the quality and efficiency of your current campaigns. Our free audit is not exhaustive, however, it will provide you with sufficient information to understand whether or not your campaigns can be improved.
1. General Observations: A summary of your current social media presence, branding, community and your competitors.
2. Platform/Industry Suitability Assessment: Are you using the correct platforms for your business? We will identify which social network is best for your target market.
3. Platform Profile Assessment: Are all your profiles completed in full? We shall analyse each of your social profiles to ensure they are completed in full and are optimised for maximum discoverability.
4. Community Assessment: Lots of followers but no engagement? We will review your social community to analyse the quality of your following and identify ways to make improvements.
5. Content Assessment: Publishing content but getting zero engagement? We shall analyse your published content and identify potential issues that are restricting your performance.
6. Tone of Voice: Having personality when using social media is crucial, as people want you to add value to their news feed, not a sales pitch! We will analyse your content to determine your online tone & voice and identify potential issues.
7. Branding Assessment: Operating multiple social platforms? Is your branding optimised across all platforms? Having unified social platforms is essential for building trust within your community.
8. Competitor Assessment: Are your competitors always ahead of the game? We shall review your 3 main competitors to discover there strengths and weaknesses.