Retargeting (or Remarketing)
Re-targeting gives you the ability to re-engage visitors that have previously visited your website. Retargeting allows us to bring back visitors into the buying funnel and push them further into it by showing targeted ads designed to achieve this objective. Without re-targeting, these visitors may never return.
Request Quote/Free Audit
In general, only 2% of visitors convert on their first visit to a website. Retargeting is designed to encourage the other 98% to come back.
Retargeting (also known as remarketing) works by tracking people who visit your website and then displaying ads to them as they visit other sites including social networks such as Facebook. Retargeting is incredibly effective as it keeps your brand visible to visitors as they continue to look elsewhere online. Every time a visitor sees your ads your brand becomes recognised and the greater the possibility a visitor will return back to your site to complete a purchase or submit an enquiry.
We work with clients to develop highly targeted re-marketing campaigns by segmenting visitors to your site. We target shopping cart abandoners, visitors who viewed certain products and didn’t buy and even visitors that did convert by showing them ads, later on, to tempt them to re-order.
Why Choose DPOM?
Aside from our 5 star reviews and Google Premier Partner status, there are several further reasons why you should choose DPOM to manage your Pay Per Click advertising:
Increase Traffic & Sales
AdWords advertising can be incredibly lucrative but only if managed by experienced experts who take a results-driven approach. This is why we go to great lengths to ensure we track every sale, form submission and phone call: Knowing what factors result in these actions enables us to make them happen more often. We then follow this up with regular optimisation by your AdWords manager.
Dedicated Account Manager
When you call us, you speak to your account manager. While other members of our team will work on your account (we are a team after all!) your account manager will know EVERYTHING there is to know about your campaigns and be available to you at your convenience. You'll even have access to your account managers diary and the ability to set up a meeting whenever you need one.
No Long Term Contracts
We keep things simple with easy to understand pricing and no long term contracts. We don't believe in tieing clients to lengthy contracts, instead, we work hard to keep your business by delivering unrivalled performance. If you're not happy with our service, you can cancel it, no questions asked.
Knowledge & Experience
Since 2011 we've helped over 300 business grow with digital marketing. Our staff are trained by Google and our internal training program is led by our Directors who are regularly called upon by the national press to provide expert insight into digital marketing. One of our Directors is even regularly invited to teach digital marketing at a University to graduate students.
Small/Medium Business Specialists
We know that as a small business, you need to extract every drop of performance from your advertising investment. We are used to working with smaller budgets and we help you 'punch above your weight' with well managed, quality campaigns designed to extract the best possible returns from your AdWords budget while you concentrate on running your business.
100% Transparent Service
You pay us for our services and pay your AdWords ad spend directly to Google. You also get FULL access to your AdWords account and can view our work in real-time and unfiltered. Furthermore, we give you monthly reports and discuss these over an online meeting to answer ANY questions you have. We keep NOTHING from our clients.