Welcome to this weeks Industry News with me (Brett) and Ben Sharpe! This week (Which is actually a couple of weeks worth of news, sorry about that!) takes a lighthearted look at news and notable events happening in the Digital Marketing Industry.
This week, we discuss:
- Google Panda 4.0 Released (and why it’s called Google Panda)
- eBay’s Manual Penalty for being naughty
- Google’s new patent for implied links (I.e. mentions of your website rather than a physical link) and how they’re used as a ranking factor
- Law Firm Sues SEO Company
- How to prepare for the ‘sobig.f virus‘
- We’re at Internet World next week so come along and have a chat!
I hope you enjoy this weeks news (we do try and make it marginally more entertaining: sometimes we fail sometimes we don’t but we enjoy it).
Note: Slight technical errors this week, normal quality will resume next week!